eek! what do I do?

Basslord1124

I've recently decided that I want to go with the Asus A7S333 motherboard so I emailed midiman to see if that Audiophile 2496 was compatible with it and this was the reply I got:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Chris,

We have not test with this board or chipset specifically. We have tested with the SiS 740, which is a very nice chipset which is of the same mold as the SiS 745. The Asus boards we will always recommend. Good choice.

Thanks."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So should I take the chance and just pray that it all works out ok, or go for a different mobo? I mean it sounds like a safe bet, but then again, there's that slight chance. ughh, what to do.

As long as that board is not on their list of "known incompatibilities", I wouldn't worry. ASUS is well known for a good quality product. I would look for an M-Audio forum to get first hand info from other users if you really want to know without a doubt.

Welcome to the world of computer recording. You now have another hobby besides making music .

Twist

Back