EEEEK!!! only one day to go !!!!

dr.colossus said:
imma be the first to get me a V.D. behinger style

the stuff is so ... scary....
I'm scared that you are going to get a Venerial Disease from a Behringer. What exactly are you doing with this stuff???? :D :D

Dracon said:
I'm scared that you are going to get a Venerial Disease from a Behringer. What exactly are you doing with this stuff???? :D :D

No, no, it would be a Venereal Disease PRO. That's better, don't you know ;)

dr.colossus said:
the products are now on the site...

imma be the first to get me a V.D. behinger style

http://www.behringer.com/VD1/index.cfm?lang=ENG

there are some new cardiod sdc there sold by the "pair" for the same as a single ecm8000... they have ripped the entire "boss" pedal range, and the stuff is so cheap, its scary....

"Its sound was modeled after Electro-Harmonix® Big Muff®."--behringer.com

Hmmm...not just it's "sound"

Attachments

• VD1_medium.jpg
    VD1_medium.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 21
  • buzzfox_1825_0.gif
    buzzfox_1825_0.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 19
Of all those 78 products to steal the show, the only one I found interesting was the B-Control DeeJay. The hardware interfaces with software in real-time, any actions you take on the control surface like scratching, etc., are shown on the screen with no delay (that I could tell). I suspect the software is PC only, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

On the PC screen you can see both waveforms that you are controlling with the turntables. It's a fun little box.

The controller is very plastic and lightly constructed. Not sure how well it would hold up to banging around on live gigs, but it is a nifty little unit.

The rest of the 78 new products were pretty ho-hum, and I can safely say they did not steal the show.

It's hard to say if there was one product that stole the show this year. In the past Line 6 has had huge crowds at their booth for various Pod releases, but I don't think that happened this year.

Korg was demoing their new $7,000-8,000 keyboard, the Oasys, but the crowds were pretty sparse for that, at least the times I passed by. I never saw more than 2-3 people at a time listening to the demo.

If anything stole the show it might Edirol with their new R-1 and R-4 solid state recorders. In fact, Edirol seems to be making a push, and they had a bunch of cool little products on display. Some firewire and USB audio interfaces that looked sharp, and a bunch of other things, including a new shotgun stereo mic designed especially for the R-4.

MISTERQCUE said:
Uhhhhhh, what is the purpose of this thread?

when i began the thread behringer had a counter on there website counting down the days hours minutes and seconds until they released 78 shiny new products. now the products are out. mshilarious comment sums it up beautifully.

by the way Mr. qq, i beleive they just released a couple of new mixers... :D

Back