Ed....Need Advice !!!!

Sonic,

Ed seems to be MIA...........hasn't been seen here recently, so maybe you can attempt directly contacting him.

:cool:

Vance, since Ed's not been seen much I think...

...Ed would most likely say that since Roger Nichols swears by them, it MUST be good! :p

:D :D

Bruce

In Session?

I talked to Ed last week online and I think he's ears deep in a session. Carap. I've contacted a few D8B users and getting some info.

Crappy thing is that if I get it I won't be able to install it for about 2 months when these other sessions I have wrap up and I figure the console out. Wish me luck with my decision...

Yeah, where is Eddie.... He was on that big moderating kick, and now we don't hear nothing from him anymore..

Eddie, I think I love you, please come back to me... I miss you...

Seriously..

Hey, I gotta good line on a powered Peavy board..... Let me know if your interested...:D

Just got word...

Just talked to Ed via ICQ...he's doing fine...moving to a new pad. Gave me some good advice on the D8B. Thanx all. Cheers!

I was planning on that at the end of summer. But I can get the D8B this week for 5g US with 24 channels of I/O...sound like a deal? As opposed to the 20g for the Sony. That Sony sure does look slick though.

Back