Echo Layla 24/96

Cudmasters Los

I am trying to find out what motherboard I can use that supports a 939 socket, AMD 64 3000+ and has an agp, and at least 2-3 pci slots, if not I will use the PCIE. that is under $75. I just bought the Asus A8V and found out later that it does not work. Can anybody help me? :confused:

It will be Pretty hard to find a 939 mobo that has an AGP slot because by the Time the 939 mobo"s came out PCI-E was on the way in and new Chipsets will generally only support PCI-E for Video...

You should Not have a problem finding a 939 that has a couple PCI slots as well as a couple PCI-E 1x and or PCI-E 4x slots.....

Just look at the Specs of the Motherboard till you find one with the features you want.....

Cheers

Yeah, that's the problem, I know it will be difficult, I'm hoping that someone can tell me what motherboard they are using that works instead of me guessing. Because that is what you really have to do with this product. If I would have known that I would have never had bought it!!!!!!!!!!!

Cudmasters Los said:
Yeah, that's the problem, I know it will be difficult, I'm hoping that someone can tell me what motherboard they are using that works instead of me guessing. Because that is what you really have to do with this product. If I would have known that I would have never had bought it!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you try e-mailing thier tech support?

Back