Easy to use sequencer?

pitza

Hi, I have been writing songs on and off for many years in midi format using Magix music studio 3.0 which is now a very old program but I know it inside out so I am reluctant to try and upgrade but I think I may have to as I often get general protections faults and crashes so my question is which do you think is the most easiest to use of the modern software midi sequencers ?

I haven't used a sequencer in 20 years. That being said, after getting back into recording, I must say, I would never go back to a sequencer (my understand is a sequencer just does MIDI). While more complex, being able to add in real world vocals has taken what I know of MIDI and really expanded the opportunities.

I'm not sure of the easiest software, as it has been my recent experience, the software is the easiest to learn, everything supporting it has been the difficult task for me.

I would use Logic Pro personally. That's what I use, and the functionality of its sequencing tools are awesome. It's a little tough to learn how to use, but epic once you really learn how to use everything.

Back