Easy computer monitoring

rodrigo21

I have started playng Dj sets ith ableton Live using an Mbox as my output device. But the Mbox has only 2 mono outputs so I cant monitor(preview) audio through headphones because I will need two dedicated audio outputs.
I also have an M-audio ozone interface so I thought of using them togeather but Live only supports one audio device.

Could anyone help me with a cheap way of doing this that I havent thought of yet??

Till now, my best chance would be to upgrade to a digi002, but I dont need something so big and expensive, just with 2 stereo outputs Ill be fine.

I know...but they also have mic, Midi in/out jacks wich I alredy have in the other interface I use. In case of buying a new hardware I just need and interface(usb or firewire) with 2 dedicated stereo outputs or the closer I can get to my requirements.

rodrigo21 said:
I have started playng Dj sets ith ableton Live using an Mbox as my output device. But the Mbox has only 2 mono outputs so I cant monitor(preview) audio through headphones because I will need two dedicated audio outputs.
I also have an M-audio ozone interface so I thought of using them togeather but Live only supports one audio device.

Could anyone help me with a cheap way of doing this that I havent thought of yet??

Till now, my best chance would be to upgrade to a digi002, but I dont need something so big and expensive, just with 2 stereo outputs Ill be fine.
I really have no idea what you're trying to accomplish, but will a 'Y' cable work? Are you just trying to split a mono signal to be monitored as well as recorded?

Back