E602 stripped clip thread

JG96

the thread on the clip of my sennheiser E602 is stripped. Does anyone know if sennheiser sells a replacement or if I can somehow get a clip to replace it? If push comes to shove I can always just tape the mic to the stand but I would rather get a new clip. This is particularly frustrating as I am also having trouble with my D112. Its as if the mic gods are trying to make me trigger!

Did you do that by calling/emailing them? I went on the website and found nothing. Between this and a bad cable on my HD280's I want to whoop sennheisers behind right now.

Wait they just got back to me. 5 dollars from a clip so I suppose I will no longer have to take the DIY approach!

Thats a good idea. I am trying to get the ebay seller pay for it as he never stated that the clip was stripped. Any advice on dealing with a defensive dill-hole?

Those seem pretty sweet. If my studio wasn't something that generally gets built up and then torn down in my drummers house I might consider those. However setting up everything always takes a while so quick locks wouldn't change that much.

Those seem pretty sweet. If my studio wasn't something that generally gets built up and then torn down in my drummers house I might consider those. However setting up everything always takes a while so quick locks wouldn't change that much.

Just saves on the threads.;)

Back