DVD Architect what the?

shredfit

This is not believable! A buddy of mine does a lot of video stuff and is having a problem with DVD Architect... He called Sonic Foundry(Sony) for support... and their answer was to buy Vegas+DVD.... What? He already HAS Vegas and purchased DVD Architect as the add-on!

Sort of like having having defective paint on your 2003 Chevy Suburban and then told by Chevy that YOUR problem can easily be solved by purchasing the 2004 model!!! (What the F@#$)

It was also , to his understanding, that there was a patch for the very burn error problem that he has... but it is no longer available...(Why not???)

Shred

shredfit said:
This is not believable! A buddy of mine does a lot of video stuff and is having a problem with DVD Architect... He called Sonic Foundry(Sony) for support... and their answer was to buy Vegas+DVD.... What? He already HAS Vegas and purchased DVD Architect as the add-on!

Sort of like having having defective paint on your 2003 Chevy Suburban and then told by Chevy that YOUR problem can easily be solved by purchasing the 2004 model!!! (What the F@#$)

It was also , to his understanding, that there was a patch for the very burn error problem that he has... but it is no longer available...(Why not???)

Shred
Looks like Sony is taking out the trash - I might be in the same boat since I have those same pieces...argh what's the French word for 'I'm screwed' :mad:

That totally sucks. :mad: This was one of my biggest fears once Sony took over. I can only wonder what's gonna happen next. :confused:

Back