Drunkit from Hell 2

dudleys100

Hey there. I got this used a few months ago and have never used it. I am buying DFH Superior for a current project and so I will not be needing this.

It has been registered by the previous user and I do not know how to switch over the license. The one time I emailed toontrack I got no reply so I do not know what this would entail.

It has the box, manual and original CD, and is in good condition.

I am asking $45 plus shipping.

Thanks

I am interested, but only if this is legal. As in, this better not be pirated software.

NO No no, no illegal software here. I use Nuendo 3, two UAD-1's, and a whole slew of plugs and sampling software and it is all paid for. Heck every song on my hard drive is paid for! :)

So ya its got the original box, manual, CD, etc etc.

I will ship it for $50 if you want. however I don't guarantee Toontrack will work with you on switching over the registration, only because they never emailed me back. I have heard they are good with thier customers though, so it may have just been lost in the shuffle. I only sent one email and then decided to get superior the next day so I lost interest :)

So the cheap price represents the lack of understanding I have with that whole process and I am too busy with other projects right now to figure it all out.

I prefer paypal. let me know what you think. I will catch ya later.

Back