Drumtrax by Vamtech

malgovert

Does anyone know if Drumtrax by Vamtech (Canada) is still going? It is all I have ever used to put drums on my tracks - a complete library of midi patterns in various styles with a 'tool kit' of extra fills and rolls etc which you could open up CWPA 8 and then just cut and paste sections to build your song. Or is there anything else on the market for doing that? I am upgrading my system now and although vamtech wrote to me last year and said if the CD didn't install on the new system they would send me the download free, I can't find any trace of them on the net now. There's no way I could put my own drum track together - I wouldn't have a clue which one to hit when - so I really need something that offers me a package of midi drum patterns. The beauty of Drumtrax was that each drum would be on a separate track as well, so when you converted to audio you could pan/eq etc. each one as you wanted it. I have been looking around and saw something on Toontrack called Songwriter's Drum Pack, but I am not sure if it's the same thing. Anyone know of anything that would be suitable? Thanks.

M.

Back