drums soundfonts

postalblue

does anyone know where i can get good drums soundfonts (besides the sound site and hammersound), especially the douglas something drumkit?
does anyone have a different link for that?
the soundfonts i already have are- real acoustic drums plus, real acoustic drums extra, ken ardency drums 2.5, nskit, premier kit, hard rock drums, general kit, mini real drums.

Last edited:
GoldDrums is excellent! (Hammersound.net)

Sonic Implants Blue Jay Drums is excellent! (The Sonar 2 CD)

The Douglas "Something" Kit (I know which one you mean) used to be found at TheSoundSite...

i got gold drums, but the snare is awfull, imo. i'm trying to download the douglas natural studio kit from the sound site, but i can't seem to have any success. :(

what i meant was is there ANOTHER site i can download the douglas kit from? i've tried from two different computers but i can't connect to the sound site for some reason.

you mean the douglas natural kit is the nskit?
so i already have it. it's not as good as i expected though. :( i'll keep using the real acoustic drums plus as default for a while.
a few of the soundfonts i downloaded keep getting dropout messages from sonar. i tried messing the buffer settings, but they still dropout after a few bars.

Last edited:
postalblue said:
you mean the douglas natural kit is the nskit?
so i already have it. it's not as good as i expected though.

...It comes in two vesion. Version 1 ain't doin' that good enough. But the 2nd version is great !! (About 22,719KB size).

Back