Drum programing.

Wack

Hey guys, I just moved into an appartment and can't do much drum recording till I get an electric kit. I'm wondering where to find a good, cheap drum programing software, Is fruity loops any good for such a thing?

Hey guys, I just moved into an appartment and can't do much drum recording till I get an electric kit. I'm wondering where to find a good, cheap drum programing software, Is fruity loops any good for such a thing?

ezdrummer

Superior drummer if you can afford it... ;)

battery

free samples by searching "drum samples' on google

possibilities are endless

what are you looking for? acoustic or electric, vinyl or urban...

for a mix of stuff Battery's pretty solid but if its more specific let us know..

FL studio is more a fully fledged DAW than a drum programme and unecessary if you already have recording software...

idrum is a pretty good step sequencer if thats what you're looking for

Steven Slate EX i believe that there is currently a special offer on too where you can get discounts if purchased through audio midi

Yeah, Steven Slate from Audio Midi for $80 at the moment.
Battery's very good too, I use a mix of both.

Acoustic and reggae ska stuff for the most part. battery sounds pretty solid. Unless anyone thinks I should do otherwise I'm going to give it a shot. A little band recording and lots of acoustic. nothing to hard really.

Acoustic and reggae ska stuff for the most part. battery sounds pretty solid. Unless anyone thinks I should do otherwise I'm going to give it a shot. A little band recording and lots of acoustic. nothing to hard really.

BFD2 eco is also something to have a listen too...see what demos you can download..battery's good but it will come with quite a bit of urban stuff you may not ever use

I got it with komplete last year and ive only ever used it a couple of times though Ive used the samples in other sequencers, they are pretty good

I've tried , EZDrummer, Battery and Addictive drums. I think the latter is the best of them, but all do an ok job.

I'd *love* to invest in BFD2 but $$$$$.

If you tweak them enough, they can sound human, within limits.

Hope this helps.

FM

Back