Drum program beside guitar wav

CavityCr33p

Is there a certain program that will let me input my guitar tracks, and then manually do the drums beside the guitar track while listening to the guitar?

something similiar to this (Im at work so forgive me for my crude representation)

Guitar track ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Drums ((*((((*(((*((((****(((((*(((((((**(((((*((((*

something like that? lmfao.

My drummer bailed out on me, and I can program in Fruity, but I want to be able to listen to the guitar while doing that, have them side beside so I can see where each hit lands.

You would have to know what temp your playing at and be able to play that tempo perfect.

Or you can setup a click track to record the guitars, then remove the click track and replace with drums.

Yes, I record my guitars to a clicktrack anyways, I just need to know of a program that has a layout/funcionality like this.

Your going to need some kind of drum machine (software or hardware), there are hundreds to choose from. Then you load the it up in sonar, setup your click track via piano roll, record guitar to click track, and replace click track with drums via piano roll.

Oh, I knew I could do that, Im looking for something where I can compose the actual beat beside the guitar, not import the beat and record the guitar to it.

Back