Drum program advice

the blues daddy

Hello there,

My set up:

Cubase VST 24

Omni I/O Studio

Delta 66 Sound Card

Now bearing in mind I am new to the home recording game and am a guitarist, not a drummer...

What is the best package to get for programming drum beats and/or sampling pre-programmed beats?

(Hear that blues wail)

drum program

Sorry I think I have been too vauge... I shall specify...

I have been on Google in search of a drum program (possibly not the correct terminology) to use with Cubase VST24

I have found www.drumsondemand.com. The product they offer seems impressive (due to user reviews) and simple to use (which is a necessity).

Any one heard of it... got any thoughts?

drum program

Sorry I think I have been too vauge... I shall specify...

I have been on Google in search of a drum program (possibly not the correct terminology) to use with Cubase VST24

I have found www.drumsondemand.com. The product they offer seems impressive (due to user reviews) and simple to use (which is a necessity).

Any one heard of it... got any thoughts?

A friend of mine has their loop packs. It's pretty convenient the way they are organized. They are separated by BPMs and then by styles, etc...

Still, I'd recommend Reason for it's versatility. There are a few samplers and a step sequencer you can use for constructing your drum tracks, and the processing capabilities are endless.

Check out their demo if you haven't already.

Back