Drum loops or patterns

TamaSabian

Peruvian skin beater
Do you know where I can buy drum samples (hits and patterns) in wav or acid format??. It could be great if I could download them, CD doesn´t matter.

Thanks
TS

You can go to sony.com and they have samples in wav and acid formats. I think it is Loops on demand. You buy and download them. I have a few from there.

another good low cost loop library would be the ones from betamonkey. i have order the 3 pack of loops from ebay. they seem pretty good.

I recommend betamonkey as well. Be patient with the download page. The date may change, he's changed the date several time since the begginning of the year. It's well worth the wait though.

when i ordered the beta monkey loops they were delivered to my door within a week,they also had a personally written thankyou from the owner along with the reciept. i like these guys. they seem to go the extra mile for thier customers, not to mention free shipping as well.

zook250

I also just got some samples from Farview. These are wav's, one hits. He put them out last week. They are pretty good, and I can build my own loops also.

Dogman said:
I also just got some samples from Farview. These are wav's, one hits. He put them out last week. They are pretty good, and I can build my own loops also.

I think he´s got a link in his signature, right??. I´ll check betamonkey later....thanks guys....TS

Back