Drum Kit From Hell Superior???!!!!!!

metaljoseph

Dedicated Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where can i buy drum kit from hell superior?
i need to have it in my life and i cant find it anywhere.
if there is a god please respond! i can live another day without it!

OR

does anyone have any DKFHS-like presets for Superior Drummer 2.0?

OR does anyone wanna sell me a copy?!

i want my drums to sound like this

myspace.com/periphery

I have Superior drummer 2.0. DKFH Superior is a much larger program with more drums and different people playing the drums so no its not even close to the same. One progam is 4 MB and one is 35MB. Thank you for your advice though.

Thank you!

DFH was discontinued and replaced by Superior Drummer 2.0. It has the same library according to the ToonTrack website which I linked earlier.

So i looked into it more. Superior Drummer 2.0 (IS 20 gigs my bad :/ ) but its NOT the SAME sample library as Drum Kit From Hell Superior ..although it has the capability to Read all of the previous Toontrack drum sample banks
EX] twisted kit, claustrophobic kit, ezDFH etc..

Also Superior Drummer 2 was recorded by Nir Z. 20gigs

DFHSuperior was recorded by Tomas Haake (Meshuggah:D !!!)
and Morgan Ågren
35gigs

so i am still looking to buys DFHS to add to Superior drummer 2.0 seeing that it is a completely different sample bank.

thanks for the insight though!
i appreciate any help i can get!
im willing to buy a copy from someone!

Thank you!

DFH was discontinued and replaced by Superior Drummer 2.0. It has the same library according to the ToonTrack website which I linked earlier.

Close, but not quite. DFH is a $79 add-on to Superior Drummer 2.0. The description of the kit can be found here.
From the description:
This version of DFH® includes both the original DFH® release and the Add-On pack that was released subsequently. The sounds for DFH® were played, recorded and produced at Dug Out studios by Tomas Haake, Daniel Bergstrand, Mattias Eklund and Fredrik Thordendal.

Back