dropping my CD in a minute

Damn dude. You have some anger issues.

Checked out the first one.

That Barry White vocals crap has to go.
The drums sound distance.
Vocals to hot.

never said I was a producer. Im an emcee. I just dont have a choice but to either do it myself or not drop. I can't not drop so...

thanks for the input though

Last edited:
I listened to Sciences. It's a mono track. Really has a problem with the bass. I believe you need to remix this. Do it in stereo. I can't make enough out to really comment. Sorry.

Altaire said:
never said I was a producer. Im an emcee. I just dont have a choice but to either do it myself or not drop. I can't not drop so...

thanks for the input though

I liked dothings. I mean, I hope that song is complete hyperbole and that you'd actually not be inclined to do any of those things you mention, but the flow is really really good and the music is pretty excellent, I think it's very much like something from Axis: Bold as love. I like the guitar sweep, although it's a little too loud and distracts from the tune a little.

Production wise, I think the mix needs a little work and that's been covered already. Seriously, it's really very good and I think pretty well done for an example of the crazy-homicidal-sociopath-cause-I'm-backed-in-a-corner-by-society-and-a-broken-family variety of rap song. The words you choose are succinct and well delivered with conviction and dynamics. Nice work.

I'm struck to say that I feel like you can do much better if only that your rythmic possibilities are constrained by the monotonous 4/4 rap machine. Even the most complicated beats seem to be 4/4 shuffles at heart most times. If you must always have beats that are 4/4, can't you liven it up by delivering lyrics in a counterpoint, or contrasting time signature like 7/4 or 6/8? You should perhaps adding a solo instrument to your work too, to add contrast and the ability to do call/response.

Back