Dropping in for updates!

tone_aot

Owner of ToneJonez.com
Hello everyone! Just dropping in to give updates as usual lol! It's been a little while since I dropped in. For almost a year now, I've been doing music production full time! It's been an awesome experience of learning and creating the right formula for success!! I've came a long way and i'm so thankful for where I am right now with it. I totally revamped my website to make it one of the most convenient sites for buying beats now. Check out my Instant Beat Store! Dang man I wish this section was as active as it was back in the day, but hopefully it can get there again! Lastly, I just want to say for any of you who are grinding hard, keep it up. Practice, Persistence, and Patience will pay off in the long run! Have an awesome day!

P.S. Have you ever felt like quitting music? Trust me i've been there multiple times! Read this inspiring story of how I turned that frustration into a full time music production career! Buy and Download Beats INSTANTLY | Instant Beat Store | Buy Beats | Tone Jonez.com - News

Also, if you love pure music, here is a free download of music I recently made! 100% original instrumental created with Logic 9, a few stock logic sounds, and sounds from the NI Komplete 8 Ultimate soundset. I ran the entire mix through the Izotope Vinyl plugin. Enjoy!

Back