Drivers and stuff... Spontaneous Corruption!

Dark Fader

hey all. I have been having computer probs lately, and I just recently found out what must have been causing the whole dealy-bop. I use a Layla by Echo sound card, and the drivers must've spontaneously corrupted themselves. I reinstalled my OS (windows ME) and my cakewalk, I error-checked my hard drive a few times, I installed the OLD layla dirvers, and I even reinstalled my CD-Burner drivers in hopes of fixing all this. No luck. I finally downloaded the newest drivers from the echo website, and everything is peachy now. THe crashes were as follows: The compuer would operate normally, but then the mouse (and computer) would stop responding. It didn't matter what application you are in. Most likely, when i tried to boot up again, the comptuer would crash again as the scandisk box showed up. very frusterating. If this is happening to you, try getting the newest drivers.:cool:

I see your set up with CW and Layla.... Have you found an effective way to set up a click track with this combination?

Back