Dos and Donts around here.

pingu

HEY guys what are some of the things around here that dont go down too well so i can be a good boy.

1) Don't use cracked software.

2) Use the search function.

3) Don't post questions about cracked software.

4) Read the f*'in manual.

5) Try to get the subject of your post in the title ("Help Me!" is not a vaild post title).

Avoid posting any query that has the word "best" in the subject line. :)

Example: "What's the best microphone?", "What's the best studio layout?", etc.

Massive Master said:
1) Don't use cracked software.

2) Use the search function.

3) Don't post questions about cracked software.

4) Read the f*'in manual.

5) Try to get the subject of your post in the title ("Help Me!" is not a vaild post title).

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000........ :D

Don't:... feed the animals!!!

Do:... expect that for however many people answer your post, you'll get that many different opinions, each of which you'll be told is the best and most correct answer! :eek:

A Reel Person said:
Do:... expect that for however many people answer your post, you'll get that many different opinions, each of which you'll be told is the best and most correct answer! :eek:

this person is COMPLETELY wrong
you sir, are an idiot for that comment

;)
DO expect to get replies like that

don't want an ice cream that tastes like a hot dog

do send pm's to members that seem particularly knowledgeable on the subject at hand. people are always more friendly thru pm's in my experience. also, it helps you to avoid the ass clowns.

Don't ask drummers about guitars, in other words post in the approporate forum. Do make inquiries as specific as possible, you will get better answers that way. Expect sarcasm if you ask a dumb question. Welcome aboard.

Oh, and most important of all - don't *ever* pass judgement on any member or aspect of this place. Silent observation for a few weeks will quickly get you up to speed. :)

pingu said:
The idea of rep points is quite unique.

what do you guys think of them.

If someone leaves negative rep without siging their name, it is possible to for them to be found out.

Back