dork side of the moon

After six minutes and twenty-nine seconds I must say that I am very impressed the the battery life of your cell phone.:cool:

What did you expect? I listened to the whole thing. I didn't detect any movement there. No resolution, no dynamics. Am I missing something? Is that the point?:confused:

Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers

I'm sorry, didn't mean any disrespect. I realize it was just a jam and not a song. I must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

I was looking for a progression of chords or something and it just sounded like you guys were tuning up. It didn't sound bad, but I thought it was a little dull.

You guys sound pretty good. I'm going to check out some of your songs. Sorry that I'm not familiar with you guys or else I would have enjoyed the jam better, I'm sure.:)

I'm not familiar with Pink Floyd except maybe the pop radio stuff so I can't compare to the original (is this is a PF tune?)

It's always good to see a video in the clinic. The video quality is not great off the cell phone but I do like the special effects you have incorporated. YouTube is also notorious for degrading videos. I really enjoy watching people play on these videos so if possible next time set up a video camera and capture the live performance.

The sound is actually better than expected on this video - YouTube tends to really wreck stuff but this seems to have survived. The bass is clear and the guitar is nice and crunchy also. The drums seem a little distant but that's probably due to the YouTube effect. The synth gives it nice fullness....

Cool jam faderbug....

PS - nice job on the Space Rock song by rayc!

:D:):D:)

FB,
I like the music & the image. Good to put a moving face to the music too - well one that's not a gif anyway.
It was a sonic surprise for bootoob.
I'm a touch monomaniacal myself - the 1st thing most commentors of my stuff make is to spread the guitars.

Mix sounds good for a live jam. Lead guitar has a lot of 1-2 kHz-ish room sound in it, as does the snare. From mic bleed I imagine... but what can you do live? Nice change-up in the rhythm at 2:48.

thanks for the kind words you all, we realize we basically are three non musicians who have a hard time staying in rhythm and key alone.

ido : it's not actually a floyd tune but when we listened to this we figured we sounded pretty much like pink floyd on this one :rolleyes: hence the title.

the synth's an 80's dx 21 and matching reverb unit (8 presets no further settings all awe inspiring :D)

ray : let's call it mono+ i.e. center panning or mild spread with modest stereo reverbs.

XLR great pointer! i actually didn't pick that up but i'm starting up my daw right now. wanna check this.

Back