don't you know who i am?

i am destroying worlds.....i am gonna finish me tea then start with Hmmmmm, let me see....something begining with* clicks fingers* .......AUSTRALIA. that's it! the've had it coming for years.........bastards

Years ago, a power-tripping mod on another forum got drunk and decided to start messing with me one day. I had posted a ton of images from my own server on the board over several months. She banned me, so I uploaded a bunch of p0rn pics to my server and gave them the same filenames as the pics I had posted on the forum. That instantly flooded hundreds of threads with p0rn!

:laughings: :laughings: :laughings: :laughings: :laughings:

Years ago, a power-tripping mod on another forum got drunk and decided to start messing with me one day. I had posted a ton of images from my own server on the board over several months. She banned me, so I uploaded a bunch of p0rn pics to my server and gave them the same filenames as the pics I had posted on the forum. That instantly flooded hundreds of threads with p0rn!

:laughings: :laughings: :laughings: :laughings: :laughings:

Never heard of any mod going on a power trip before..... :rolleyes:

i am aff oot fur the nicht. tis somebuddys birthday.....i don't drink anymare so i expect to be hame aboot 10 bells fur guitar practice....boy do i need it

see you Sunday folks

Back