Donkey Kong Cover Album

dantejayg

My brother and I are working on a Dave Wise/Donkey Kong cover album
So in the mean time I'll be using this as home base and will update it as we finish songs
Heres what we have so far:
Fear Factory:
SoundClick artist: 16 - Bit (TMP) - page with MP3 music downloads
Hot Head Hop:
Life in the Mines:

We have a few more that are just awaiting some final touches then they'll be posted also
hope you like em!:D

So these are level themes then?

Listening to Fear Factory. It sounds a lot more like Machinae Supremacy than Fear Factory. :D

Sounds pretty good.

I might bring the SID-esque blips up a little bit. I like that kind of stuff, and it's a little buried now.

I don't remember any of these songs from Donkey Kong. In fact, I don't remember there being any songs in Donkey Kong.

So these are level themes then?

Listening to Fear Factory. It sounds a lot more like Machinae Supremacy than Fear Factory. :D

Sounds pretty good.

I might bring the SID-esque blips up a little bit. I like that kind of stuff, and it's a little buried now.
Yes the level themes Lol yea i get the references to fear factory because of the song all the time lol
thanks for listening!

I don't remember any of these songs from Donkey Kong. In fact, I don't remember there being any songs in Donkey Kong.
Idk what to tell ya they been there since 1994;)

he is a newbie at life. I think this is all from like the SUPER NES days.

If i remember correctly donkey Kong even pre-dates 1985. Possibly 81 0r 82.

Anyways.

I think the songs themselves sound great. I like this sort of stuff. Even if it wasn't a 'cover' of sorts.

The atmosphere is fanastic? Are the drums real or programmed?

he is a newbie at life.
No actually I'm not.
I think this is all from like the SUPER NES days.
Correct. Also as the OP states this is a cover of the dave wise songs, he didn't write for the original and even though I've played the Original NES and Donkey kong (even in the 80's) I don't care for it as much as the sequels.

If i remember correctly donkey Kong even pre-dates 1985. Possibly 81 0r 82.

Anyways.

I think the songs themselves sound great. I like this sort of stuff. Even if it wasn't a 'cover' of sorts.

The atmosphere is fanastic? Are the drums real or programmed?
Thanks! The drums are a mix, on Fear factory and Life in the mines they are addictive drums, on hot head hop they are my brother playing A roland TD-20.

I got the new DK Country for the Wii and have not had a chance to play it yet. The original DK Country from Rave was a milestone in graphics for Nintendo. Plus it was a freakin great game. I Need to get the buzz on and try the new one.

^ same here I've been dying to try the new one I just don't own a Wii and can't see spending $200+ just to get one game lol

I love donkey kong country! Youve reminded me to play it again

I really liked it, nice, Id like to hear themall when they are done.

Have you listened to 'The Advantage'?

Back