Donald Chang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPINSTERWUN

DONALD CHANG, the type of language you displayed in the "This dude has ill beats" thread will not be tolerated or accepted in this forum and/or on this BBS.
If you do not truncate this type of written verbal/mental behavior you will be BANNED FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!

I WILL REITERATE! As a part of your First Amendment Rights, you are entitled to form your own opinions AND you are free to express/voice these formed views in the manner that you see fit, in the form of Free Speech.

HOWEVER, it is NOT part of your Unalienable Rights to be a member of the Http://www.HomeRecording.com/BBS site.
It is an extended privelage of the owner of the previously said site.

NOW, this forum shall not be used as an egress or as an ingress for these outdated idiotic trains of thought.

DO NOT let the abrasiveness of my post hamper YOU or ANYONE else from heeding my proactive warrants.

If there is a necessity for me to become reactive, I am sure that outcome of my caustic administrations will not be construed as joyous.

I hope that these statements will be THOROUGHLY digested.

spin the moderator

Thank you for responding to my question, Gamezbond. :)

I would like to make it clear to you that my next few sentences are not meant for you to take facetiously OR offensively.

But……..

By using the “rational” of your sarcastically worded rhetorical statement, YOU should have PM’ed ME.

I don’t have to explain (to you, or A N Y O N E else, for that matter) WHY I posted my response to DonaldChang, even though I will explain why I posted my retort (for everyone to view). :cool:

My response to the post made by DonaldChang was not just meant for him/her. The response was directed at everyone (including myself). ;)

There is no need for racist remarks in this forum.

If anyone makes racist remarks in this forum they will be BANNED.

They will not just be BANNED by name, but by their IP address.

They will be banned even if they are trying to be “cool” by using “a” instead of “er” after “nigg”.

There is simply no need for the racial envelope to be tested.

If there is a possibility that a situation can be “construed” or “taken out-of-context” as being offensive, then it is best to avoid the potential calamity that might ensue, by keeping ones racist statements to themselves.

I haven’t made a “sticky” at the top of the forum about the use of racist statements (because it has only happened twice in this forum).

I have conferred with other veteran members of the HR.COM site. We are leaning toward the agreed upon consensus that there just might be a need for me to place a “sticky” at the top of this forum.

Have I satisfied your quandary, Gamezbond? :cool:

Peace…. :)

Spin

Post Script: please note that I have used smiley faces to indicate that I am not trying to be brazen or disrespectful to you, Gamezbond. ;)

Go 'head SPIN.....................You sound like Cochran up in this piece!
But on the real, VERY WELL PUT............

Trumpspade said:
.....But on the real, VERY WELL PUT............
Thank you, Trumpspade.

I was not trying to be rude, in my response to GamezBond.

I tried not to be injurious in my wording.

Your post into this thread has reassured me that I wasn't verbally abusive. ;)

Peace... :)

spinster one

nice to see
i come back in this piece to find it thouroughly moderated

yo Spin you do have the "pardon me your honor....." thingy going on the real

Respect

Back