Dog Dreams

XLR

______
Yesterday.

I know my dog is dreaming about blind rodents and small flightess birds.:eek:

Last edited:
Our girl loves to mug for the camera... awake or dreaming...

:cool:

Attachments

• Nickie.jpg
    Nickie.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Nickie2.jpg
    Nickie2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Nickie3.jpg
    Nickie3.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
You guys have cool dogs. Mine sucks.

weizge_01.jpg

Nice pics guys.:) Dogs have so much personality even when they're asleep. Yours too Danny.:D Really, why do you think your dog sucks?

Nice pics guys.:) Dogs have so much personality even when they're asleep. Yours too Danny.:D Really, why do you think your dog sucks?

He's a jerk.

He's gotten nicer now that he's older though...kind of. Everyone is kind of scared of him...because he bites at random.

He's a jerk.

He's gotten nicer now that he's older though...kind of. Everyone is kind of scared of him...because he bites at random.
I know the feeling of having a dog with issues.:eek: The dogs I grew up with had really quirky behavior problems. FWIW... before I got my own dog later, I read Warren Eckstein's book How To Get Your Dog to Do What You Want and it changed everything. It also taught me a lot about how to train my hands to play the guitar, oddly enough.

Ha! Holy crap. Interruped while they were talking about you behind your back.:eek: Does your dog drink herbal tea too?:cool:

Whatever is drinkable and eatable, my dog will do his best digesting it.

From onions to Chilipeppers.

Btw (The chilipepper was dropped on the floor and he got it before me:D)

He loves the sound of beercans being opened, he`ll join in for sure:D

...Btw (The chilipepper was dropped on the floor and he got it before me:D)
Ours is a kitchen hunter, and lurks while we cook hoping for a cherry tomato or grape to fall, which she pounces on like it was a rabbit, reveling in the satisfaction of the "kill".:D Sometimes it's a hot pepper or onion bit that falls though. She pounces all the same but then gags and makes really funny faces while spitting it out.:D

Ours is a kitchen hunter, and lurks while we cook hoping for a cherry tomato or grape to fall, which she pounces on like it was a rabbit, reveling in the satisfaction of the "kill".:D Sometimes it's a hot pepper or onion bit that falls though. She pounces all the same but then gags and makes really funny faces while spitting it out.:D

Yeah I`ve been trying real hard to get mine to stop hunting for food.

He`s stolen a few dinners over this year.

I`ve taught him to wait outside now, and he does his nose though is a few inches on the inside:D

Here's Nickie The Wonder Dog using her psychic powers to levitate those "just off the barbeque" steaks down to her...

:D

Attachments

• Nickie 3.jpg
    Nickie 3.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back