Does What I Want Actually Exist?

NewAgeMuttLange

Basically what I'd really like is a 16-24 channel board that is a control surface with pres.. that way the entire board only controls whats going on in the DAW but there are actual pres on the board and they each have a trim..

i doubt this exists but i'd be nice to have this all in one rather than a rack full of pre's going to an interface to the computer and then a seperate control surface..

any thoughts?

-paul

EDIT: Like two minutes after this post i found a couple things that fit the criteria... so nevermind unless of course anyone has specific suggestions..

it's one of the more expensive pieces im looking at.. i'd probably go with that too because i think it has the most compatibility and such..

plus u gotta love touch screens :-D

it's one of the more expensive pieces im looking at.. i'd probably go with that too because i think it has the most compatibility and such..

plus u gotta love touch screens :-D

Wow, I knew the thing would be expensive, but I didn't bother to find a price. After a quick google search... :eek: It costs more than a nice used car! Nothing like a mixer that can get a computer virus.

Back