Does anybody else have one of these?

GROOVEJIVEY

Hello out there... I was wondering if anybody else has a Kustom 50 watt tube head with the 2X12" Jensen-loaded cab? I bought mine new in 2000, seems I got one of the last to be made, they quit making them since then. Mine's the traditional black tuck-and-roll vinyl cover, head & cab both. I originally ordered it in metalflake blue, but all they had left was a black one... I'm tickled with it, just wondering if anyone else has one, & what kind of tubes they're using (I like GT's!), what kinds of settings do they use, etc. Thanks all,
Groove.

Re: I have this.....

Gidge said:
Dude, that's way cool! What the hell is it? Obviously Kustom in origin, is it tube, how many watts, speaker config., etc.? I also dig the color, unreal! So give us a taste, what's the scoop? I love the one I have, I play a Fender (shudder) Squier Bullet that I've had for about 6 years now through mine. The amp has a kind of dark tone, & the guitar is pretty bright, & they meet somewhere in the middle for a nice, bluesy crunch that I love, tho' it's not for everybody (Fenix!)... How long have you had yours? Shoot me some info, I love Kustom! They rule!
Later,
Groove.

PS- Where is Denham Springs located in LA? My grandparents live in Northern LA, reason I'm asking... :D

Back