DOD Phase 401

fazil

Does anyone own this effect (or maybe the 201 or 490).

I got this a few years ago from my uncle. It was broke, no sound. I was young and ignorant and I was unexperienced in electronics. So I decided to use the housing for experimenting purposes and I removed the pcb...
A few weeks ago I found the pcb and I did some research on the internet. I finally realized that I had deconstructed a nice piece of gear.
I also found the original housing and I've been looking on the internet for a schematic. (I only found the 201's schematic).

The problem is: the wires have been cut and removed and I've got completely no idea how to wire it up. I would like to reconstruct it, I've got some electronics experience now, but I'm sure the effect doesn't work, so I can't just try all the combinations till it "works".

Now the question is :-) IF you have the effect, would you be so kind as to make a few digital photographs (or even a lame-ass drawing :-) ), so I can see which point on the pcb is connected to which jack, switch, pot, etc.
Then I could try to replace caps or op-amps.

It'd be a real pleasure If somebody would do this. I just can't understand why the F... I ever cut off the wires :-) Any Other help is also welcome offcourse.

Thanks in advance,
Arno

Back