Do you like this idea?

I like it...it's pretty epic, and sounds really good. As far as mix and stuff, very nice. Good sounds man....

Wow thanks.. didn't really expect it :) If you hear your own music too much you lose all objectivity as you know ..

I find the effects on the vocals at the beginning are a little excessive.

Nice piano sound - what are you using for that?

Around 2:20 it really starts to get good.

At 2:55 it's really cooking with the added guitars.

Guitars are nicely tucked into the background with the piano still taking center stage - I like that.

The only thing I would change (and this is just my feeling) is try and up the volume of the intro and outro so it's a bit more even in overall volume. HOWEVER, the way you have it now is a great example of dynamics so that's why it's just a suggestion not a problem (hope that makes sense).

Super tune - very well written and performed......

:)

Thanks a lot!!

Guitarmonkus - My english is lacking quite a bit but I suppose that's positive? :) Thanks

Ido: Thanks for the kind words and review, I agree on the enourmous dynamic range in the song but it's meant as an album-opener and I thought I would be cool to blast some speakers when the volume knobs are turned to right in the intro :) The vocals is always my weak point, so I used a lot of effects to cover it up. Insecurity you know

Rocket man - It's your first post! in my thread! Thanks, I will keep an eye on your tunes in your time at the board; welcome! About the vocals: it's the dry vocal track reversed, copied, making a 100% wet reverb track of this one, reverse back and placed under the original track which has only midrange eq'd. Just toying around :)

Back