do it yourself fretf?

It's not the most complex thing to do, but too much effort to justify a few dumb looking lights.

Edit: Oh, I see. It just attaches. Most likely someone with brain damage could install it without a problem.

It looks like it's just a clear strip that you stick on the top edge of your fretboard. Might be nice if you play in the dark and need to see the markers to navigate, but I still think it would be the most annoying thing ever....

That reminds me of a honda civic with a giant wing screwed onto the trunklid.

Why?

If it's for an aid, then you shouldn't be on stage yet. For visual effect, it looks like you don't know how to play the instument and need the lights.

don't you guys know people like little lights?

I had a bass v-amp pro in my amp, not using it at last gig (I'm mostly a guitar player) but put in on anyway, I heard someone say "hey look at the amp it's great!" One sold man who bought a demo. Lights on your axe will make people remember your band, as easy as that :D

Remember those early Trace Elliot bass rigs? Everyone wanted those because they had green glowing lights that showed up when the house lights were down. Whatever happened to that idea?? But hey I didn't half think that bands that had them were cool.........Then I got a bit older!!

wannabecomedeat said:
don't you guys know people like little lights?

I had a bass v-amp pro in my amp, not using it at last gig (I'm mostly a guitar player) but put in on anyway, I heard someone say "hey look at the amp it's great!" One sold man who bought a demo. Lights on your axe will make people remember your band, as easy as that :D

If you only want lights I think these are much cooler than those side markers...

http://www.simscustom.com/html/simsleds.htm

muttley600 said:
Remember those early Trace Elliot bass rigs? Everyone wanted those because they had green glowing lights that showed up when the house lights were down. Whatever happened to that idea?? But hey I didn't half think that bands that had them were cool.........Then I got a bit older!!

Have you seen the Fender rumble?

Last edited:
Back