do i have to save every track individually

alevy

when saving a session is there a way to save all the tracks at once indtead of individually? there has to be an easier way. lol

not to my knowledge...you will have to continue saving them one by one. you can "save session" and it may be a little easier but you will still have to name each track.

I have been reading the site for a while now and this thread has sparked my interest. I have been using 1.5 for a long while now and must admit this is the only aspect of it that I really dislike.

I was reading to see if AA2 or AA3 still suffered from this ailment, as I just purchased a new 16 track recorder and standing around for 15 minutes at the end of a recording session waiting for all tracks to save is a bit crazy.

I guess however the 15 minutes is better than dealing with saving issues it seems that both AA2 and AA3 seem to suffer from. (I have read on this site that AA2 makes outrageous size files and AA3 is a bit cumbersome)

It is a bit mind numbing about 1.5 though considering that the default name that it automatically recommends each time the save wave file window pops open is exactly what I am saving it as.

Oh but I guess I'll continue to deal with this for now...

It also seems that this is a old hold over from the old COOL EDIT PRO days... I did locate an old saving question in this forum that gives reasons for the madness, but it seems that it was just an oversite that Syntrillium failed to acknowledge before making the sale to Adobe.

FM3

Back