DJ Green Lantern looking for Reason users

jibran

DC's Finest
If you're a Reason-based producer with proficiency on keys, contact DJ Green Lantern's assistant at SWIFT (at) djgreenlantern (dot) com

I don't know anyone here that uses reason as a standalone, mostly everyone uses it as a rewire client or a sound module

This is such a common profile of person though.. with the only major factor being the "keys skills"... It's just so open ended...

been good..tryin to finish up tracks for paying clients...before i leave for the holidays...networking, collaboration..trying to get songs placed here and there on mixtapes, internet radio shows...didnt realize how many people actually listen to internet radio shows..LOL..

workin on new tracks to shop around...just been workin and relaxin..

bknot1 said:
been good..tryin to finish up tracks for paying clients...before i leave for the holidays...networking, collaboration..trying to get songs placed here and there on mixtapes, internet radio shows...didnt realize how many people actually listen to internet radio shows..LOL..

workin on new tracks to shop around...just been workin and relaxin..

Good times... Have a good Christmas! That goes for all of my HoRec people...

There you are! I haven't seen you in a minute.

I don't think you have to be a Reason-only user, I think he just wants someone who can use the software [maybe to higher as a Keyboardist?]

A Rewire-er is aight though.

I'm doing good; nowadays I'm thinking more along the lines of my producer grind nowadays than my MC grind, though I still rap.

I agree in Stray being perfect for the job- Also, BeatsBuY.

jibran said:
I'm doing good; nowadays I'm thinking more along the lines of my producer grind nowadays than my MC grind, though I still rap.

I agree in Stray being perfect for the job- Also, BeatsBuY.

Yeah BB would be good too.. Stay up...

Imma have to pass this on to Jug (Red Kross) to see if he might want to do this...

bknot1 said:
Imma have to pass this on to Jug (Red Kross) to see if he might want to do this...

Another runner.. yup yup... Glad to see lots of people stickin' around...

I tried to get in touch with my man there but he hasn't replied. I'm worried 'bout him - hope he's ok.

Jug..ok..hes been painting the house..that him and the wifey moved into..he said we will be ready to get back on the grind in Feb.

Back