disable signature display on forum?

HeatSinks

Is there a way to not display any signatures in the forum? They sure clutter up the information. And when someone has some quotation in their signature it's like reading the same bad tee shirt over and over every time they post.

Wow, this really is a first-world complaint. Nonetheless, it'd be nice to have less clutter.

Is there a way to not display any signatures in the forum? They sure clutter up the information. And when someone has some quotation in their signature it's like reading the same bad tee shirt over and over every time they post.

Wow, this really is a first-world complaint. Nonetheless, it'd be nice to have less clutter.

I don't think so.

Why did they change the sig from 512 to 256 chars? So we can't quote people and put lots of crap in our sigs? Seems like it just happened 5 minutes ago when I was changing my sig to add Heatsinks awesome quote...

Greg: I have a control panel? I glanced through the settings page and couldn't find much. Really not a big deal; I'm just curious to know if it can be done.

Top right of your screen....

settings > general settings/thread display options......about middle of page.

Some of the sigs are daft. Some are obscure. Some are funny. Some offer up important links. Some are annoying. Some are fantastic. Summer is nearly over.

And some are just ridiculous...

Hey Henry.... look at the number... c'mon... hit me... take me to the top...

You know you want to... :laughings:

Liking your signature!

'K
I
N

B
I
G

S
I
G

I like your old stuff better than your new stuff