Dirty deeds in Maricopa county - New Filing in Kari Lake Election Integrity Case

brassplyer

Long and detailed - bottom line is the Arizona gubernatorial race was dirty and was supervised by the candidate that stood to gain from it.

Fortunately Kari Lake has been tenacious and has brought to light things the public was never supposed to find out about.

Long and detailed - bottom line is the Arizona gubernatorial race was dirty and was supervised by the candidate that stood to gain from it.

Fortunately Kari Lake has been tenacious and has brought to light things the public was never supposed to find out about.

Another claim - I don't care who wins - I'm just tired of delusional people making up claims.

Another claim - I don't care who wins - I'm just tired of delusional people making up claims.
I hear you. Lake and Brassplyer seem to be operating from the Cohn/Trump playbook of "never give in, never give up, never admit wrongdoing or defeat, and even when you lose claim victory".

Last edited:
But who knows.... maybe she'll be our next VP. She's certainly got some if not all the qualifications.
Hmmmm? Are you suggesting it that Biden and Harris will not have a second term?
What the hell, why not ask you, what "some" qualifications does Lake possess that frightens you?

What the hell, why not ask you, what "some" qualifications does Lake possess that frightens you?
Oh I dunno...
Lying and then grifting off of those lies maybe?
I'm hoping it frightens you too.

Regarding Biden and Harris having a second term - I'm not suggesting anything. I have no idea what will happen in Nov. '24 - or the period between then and now.

I didn't use the term "frighten" - but I think I know what you mean.

But I did entertain the notion that (given that as of this posting trump seems to be likely to get the nomination for the republican party and that if that's the case he will certainly have a VP new running mate) Lake could qualify as a running mate. The qualifications that I was alluding to that Lake seems to have - which a lot of republican ticket voters seem very happy with, are: she 1) has no experience in governing whatsoever, and 2) she is a chronic, pathological, serial liar - like her would be "boss" - for lack of a better term.

In your last sentence you literally described EVERY politician. :)
It's not that I disagree with you. It's that these are matters of degree. It's a matter of how you measure such a thing - in this case how often a person says something that is demonstrably not true. Another factor is what it is that is being said, asserted - the seriousness, the context.

In that sense - it's not an opinion- it's a fact. You are wrong.

If you disagree- please don't tell me to fuck off. State your case.

Back