Digitech GSP1101 any good?

monkie

Hi all, I was just reading and researching gears online and on other forums and someone mentioned the Digitech GSP1101 guitar multi effects processor. That individual said that he sold his amps because of this peice of gear. Does any of you guys here own or tried one before? Is it really that good? Can it really model and get close to the original amps?

It's been taking me forever to save up for a nice amp and if this thing is as good as its reviews says, I might go in this direction instead. I don't gig as much as recording so this could be a better option to consider instead of the loud amp, consider I live in an apartment.

Will I be happier with this thing or should I stick with saving up for a real amp?

Thanks in advance for all replies.:D

recording in apartment

I have amps speakers the whole shooting match but 90 percent of my playing at home is using a toneport ux1 I got the gold package and it replicates just about any sound you could want. It is also a cheaper than any amp you are going to buy. The whole point is what is usage going to be noodling and recording at home or playing out.
Good luck
Tim

I have amps speakers the whole shooting match but 90 percent of my playing at home is using a toneport ux1 I got the gold package and it replicates just about any sound you could want. It is also a cheaper than any amp you are going to buy. The whole point is what is usage going to be noodling and recording at home or playing out.
Good luck
Tim

What brand amps and speakers do you have? How are sounds in the toneport vs the originals? I record at home more than I play out.

Back