Digital Piano's

Stealthtech

LOGIC ABUSER
Im thinking about getting one for my daughter for Christmas. Im just starting to do the research on em to see what might be good for her. 88 keys with good quality samples is what Im looking for, preferably with stand and bench. I was checking out a Yamaha DGX 500 at a Sams store today...$579.....and looking over a Roland F-30 at the Sam Ash website. Im trying to stay around $500-$700 as I dont know if she will stay with it. But I do know she loves to play my keyboard but its only 66 keys and there not weighted.
So, just asking for some suggestions or tips or direction from my fellow musicians here. I have some time to check out some other units. If you got a link send it....if you've played em give me your opinion.

Thanks bunches

The Yamaha P80 is pretty cool. I think you can get them new for under $800. It has a pretty good action but that's always subjective. I've always found the Rolands to be too mushy and sluggish.

...don't listen to these *fools*

they are cracked out bitches whose ARSES I have had the pleasure of*violating*....

*repeatedly*

It's amazing that you have 130+ posts of utter worthless crap, Skyy38. You should leave this board if you're not serious about music discussions.

skyy38 said:
...don't listen to these *fools*
they are cracked out bitches whose ARSES I have had the pleasure of*violating*....
*repeatedly*

Oh, was that you? Yawn.

Enough small talk, the P80's good.

Have a nice day.

And get some coffee on the way out.

MP

The P-80 might be a little out of my price range.
What do you guys think about the Carlo Robelli Digital Pianos ?
I went over to Sam Ah and checked out the CR 88BK 88 key piano....it sounded pretty descent. But I dont know much about em as far as dependability and so forth.

Keep in mind this is not for pro use, just for my daughter to learn piano and practice without getting a full size Acoustic.

http://www.samash.com/catalog/showi...&Search_Type=SEARCH&GroupCode=nonetodaythanks

Carlo Robelli

I do believe is Sam Ash's own generic private lable stuff. Some of it is a good "bang for the buck" and they are geared towards beginners. Only problem with starting "cheap" is you figure that first $500- $700 tossed out the window if your daughter does improved beyond the entry level instrument. I guess you could always sell that one for a few $'s if she does get serious.
If you can swing it, I would also recommend (and own) a P80, the graded hammer action is not bad at all out of the box, and if you can get through the manual there are some advanced adjustments that can be made in setups that will make it more of an "instrument" in the future.
Good luck, and get that girl makin some music real soon now ya hear!

Back