DIGITAL 24 CHANNEL METER BRIDGE - Need help

Disasster

Hey,

Im wondering if any one has seen or used ones of these DIGITAL 24 CHANNEL METER BRIDGE, or do you know the company that makes these? It looks like it has a 4 pin plug with a separate ground 1 pin plug....does anyone know where i would plug these into? It looks like something you would plug into a computer but i really dont know forsure. Heres a pic:

i020.jpg

i019.jpg

i021.jpg

i018.jpg

Disasster said:
Hey,

Im wondering if any one has seen or used ones of these DIGITAL 24 CHANNEL METER BRIDGE, or do you know the company that makes these? It looks like it has a 4 pin plug with a separate ground 1 pin plug....does anyone know where i would plug these into? It looks like something you would plug into a computer but i really dont know forsure. Heres a pic:

i020.jpg

i019.jpg

i021.jpg

i018.jpg

Looks analog to me. 8 Buss, 24 track. Has analog inputs and needs a power supply, maybe +5V, -12V, +12Vdc.

I would love one myself.

Just guessing.

Do you know how much its worth? Also, where could i get a power supple to get it up and going. Does the power supply hook up to those 4 pin plugs

Thank you

Disasster said:
Do you know how much its worth? Also, where could i get a power supple to get it up and going. Does the power supply hook up to those 4 pin plugs

Thank you

It is worth whatever it is to you. Personally, I would like one as I love to be able to read a meter on all channels. Finding a power supply would be harder as you would have to essentially trace the wires, draw a schematic, and calculate the current draw for each voltage. Finding out which voltages are required would, again, have to be figured out based on the electronics requirements. The meter bridge was originally powered by a mixing console (that 4 pin Molex connector), and the 1/4" TRS jacks were the input of each channel. It would take considerable work to retro-fit it and that is why I say it is worth nothing to someone who cannot make it work, or something to someone who can make it work.

Back