Digi002r (with LOTS of plugins) command 8, and more FS

John Mayes

I have not used my studio stuff in months now as I'm too busy building instruments, so I gotta make some room. Here is what I got for sale: All shipping costs are extra and I can quote if you ask. I think I have the original boxes for the digi stuff (would have to go look in the attic). I can accept credit cards as well, as I have a merchant account for my guitar business.

Digidesign 002R (basically this plus the extra waves plugins http://sweetwater.com/store/detail/Digi002RFactory/ and here is the link to the waves plugins: http://sweetwater.com/store/detail/RenMaxNat/): 002 rack in great condition. Only used it to record 3 songs! Sounds great and Comes with lots of plugins. Plugins included are:
LE Factory (which includes sansamp PSA-1, BF-3A Compressor, Moogerfooger analog delay, Mooger Ring Modulator, Voce spin, Voce chorus/Vibrato, Tel-Ray Variable Delay, Cosmonaut voice, Joemeek SC2 compressor, Joemeek VC5 meequalizer, Digi Maxim)
Reason Adapted
Ableton Live
SampleTank
T-Racks
Waves Rennisance Bundle ( two transfers left I think..I used a couple from re-formatting my computer, but still some left)

For the 002R and all the plugins (with factory ilock key)I'm asking: $1300 (retail price of right at $2,000 and this is almost new)

I have all the original books with it plus extra books (like the digi official training manual which I'll include)

Digidesign Command 8: Only used to mix about 5 songs. Works awesome and is really smooth.: $800

KRK ST8 Monitors: Tried a lot of monitors out and these sounded really nice: $200

Alesis RA150 Power amp: $100

Or you can buy the whole package and I'll throw in a Furman RP8 free. the whole kit and caboodle would cost: $2,000

Last edited:
Chris,

It is not an ilok. in fact it is a pain in the but to do actually, but you have to register a free account with waves at waves.com and then go through this little process to get some grabbly gook message to authorize it. So I don't know which on that is but that is how ya do it. I know there is no external usb ilok key like the factory bundle has. Hope that helps.

Any interest in selling that waves bundle seperately, then? Also, it is the Ren bundle or the Ren *Maxx* bundle? The Ren bundle is quite a bit older and I'd be surprised if it came with such a new ssytem.

I realize you've got a good package deal here- I just can't afford it all. I'm talking to one of the studio owners I work with, but I doubt the funding will be available. I'm very interseted in the Waves plugs, though.

Take care,
Chris

Crikey!!! I just learned at the Waves site that transfering ownership of any product is a flat fee of $150. Ah, well. Let me know if you'd like to sell it seperately anyway and I'll see if its worth it or if I can get around it somehow.

On my account at waves is says renaissance 5.0, but I know I downloaded the maxx thing when I re-formated the computer and re authorized it all fine. So I'm not sure! I know it came with eq's compressors, reverb, and some other stuff, but I mainly just used the compressor and reverb and eq. which sounded great, but if I had to say for sure I would just go with what the waves account says which is renaissance 5.0.

I'd rather just sell the whole package as it is a great set-up and a very attractive price I think. If it don't sell in a few days I'll put it on the evil bay. and then if it does not sell there I will start to piece it all out.

Cool- that does make the most sense. It'll probably sell on E-bay pretty well: waves stuff isn't cheap and anywhere except here the Pro Tools stuff sells pretty well. It should sell like hotcakes. Good luck!

Chris

yeah I do like it. I have been able to get some really nice sounds out of the whole package. My only thing with pro-tools is that the interface is just not as user friendly to me. I much prefer cubase. If only the transferring from studio to studio thing was not an issue...but cubase users have complained about that for years, and I echo them. Oh well. I just don't use the stuff anymore and I'd rather put this money into something I will get enjoyment out of.. (like towards a new motorcycle :) )

All that crap is why I bought Waves Platinum, but I use a crack of it. Its just so much easier to deal with. No installing hassles, but I own it.

Thats a great deal on that package John. Someone starting out or upgrading their current setup would be way ahead of the game if they got it.

H2H

Back