Digi 003's going to drop soon..

inmyheartx

Guitar Center's new ad has the Digi 002 Mixer / Bomb Factory plug-ins priced at $1499. The priced dropped $700, haha. Now, i'm really contemplating picking one of these up because it's so cheap. Or, i'll wait to see what the Rack drops too, haha. =] Any thoughts?

Take care,
Adam.

I'm be skeptical on that.
If what you say is true, it may be only in store purchase, used/refurbished, special deal for only a few days, or similar. Sweetwater, ZZounds, and Guitar Center's website don't list the price you claim. Usually if a company is talking about releasing a new product, ALL major retailers will drop the price. An example was the Tascam US2400. That dropped about 50% in all the stores suddenly one day. Although I still have yet to see a new control surface from them...that was about 9 months ago.

Could be just a deal they're offering. And if you want to take advantage of it...go for it!

My GC Credit Card is all maxed out or else I totally would, haha. I need to conserve my money better :( Anyway, here's a pic of the Ad. Sorry, camera phone, hahah.

Attachments

• 002PriceDrop.jpg
    002PriceDrop.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 27
Back