Digi 001, Digimax LT, Focusrite , more

XHipHop

Digi 001 - Like new with everything it came with. Even registration card! $600

Digimax LT - Like new with everthing it came with. Great 8 preamp front end for PT! $600

Focusrite Green 3 Voicemaster mk2 (manual, box, power cord)- Preamp, de-esser, Comp, EQ - This is the higher end stuff that used to go for like $1200 new. Better than their platinum range. $550

Roland R8 Drum Macine - 100% functional. A great responsive drum machine that you can add sounds to by purchasing cards on ebay (they usually go for like $20). 8 Seperate outputs for sounds! Comes with power cord - $150

Zoom 323 Drum Machine - over 300 sounds. Comes with box and manual - $180

Roland Ma8 Micro Monitors - Small monitors. - $60

Contact me at waste@aol.com.
I'm in the pocono area of PA. Digi 001 - Like new with everything it came with. Even registration card! $600

Digimax LT - Like new with everthing it came with. Great 8 preamp front end for PT! $600

Focusrite Green 3 Voicemaster mk2 (manual, box, power cord)- Preamp, de-esser, Comp, EQ - This is the higher end stuff that used to go for like $1200 new. Better than their platinum range. $550

Roland R8 Drum Macine - 100% functional. A great responsive drum machine that you can add sounds to by purchasing cards on ebay (they usually go for like $20). 8 Seperate outputs for sounds! Comes with power cord - $150

Zoom 323 Drum Machine - over 300 sounds. Comes with box and manual - $180

Roland Ma8 Micro Monitors - Small monitors. - $60

Contact me at waste@aol.com.
I'm in the pocono area of PA.

Back