Did I just buy a girl's guitar?

tyya

So I was looking at artcores for a while, and I was gonna get the big white jazz-box thing, but then I saw this on American Musical for half-price:so I was like, yeah I could live with that design I guess, they're still good guitars. So I went into the shop to check one out and I found out the finish is also black GLITTER. Like, a lot of glitter. But I kinda already had my heart set on it, and it does sound great, and it was a good deal. So I bought it. Now every time I look at it I'm like, "..hmm". Did I make a bad choice?

The fact that you are questioning your purchase would indicate that you made a bad choice.

I'm assuming you're a guy, so the fact that you call it "glitter" means that you are pretty girly yourself. The proper term is "metalflake". Guys don't buy glittery boats or glittery cars. They buy things with metalflake paintjobs.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you're a guy, so the fact that you call it "glitter" means that are pretty girly yourself. The proper term is "metalflake". Guys don't buy glittery boats or glittery cars. They buy things with metalflake paintjobs.

Lol at this. Made my day.

Didn't Hendrix play a pink paisley guitar? If he could pull that off, surely you can handle this.

There is no such thing as a girls guitar. I've thought about using one of those cat guitars in the past for the laughs.

I forgot the official name, found a pic of one though. I guess it's called "hello kitty." I just though it would be hilarious to tune it down a few steps and play crazy metal with it. Especially the pink one. To bad it's a squire, but still it would be funny.

AAAACp0c35EAAAAAAAqJEA.png

Hey! My Guild X79 is a black "glitter" finish and it is a monster of a guitar.

Wish it was metal flake though :p

There is no such thing as a girls guitar. I've thought about using one of those cat guitars in the past for the laughs.

I forgot the official name, found a pic of one though. I guess it's called "hello kitty." I just though it would be hilarious to tune it down a few steps and play crazy metal with it. Especially the pink one. To bad it's a squire, but still it would be funny.

Lol. I was totally expecting this or a Daisy Rock pic when I opened this thread.

>OP: So dude, you got the deluxe metallic sunburst finish. Nice score.

I'm assuming you're a guy, so the fact that you call it "glitter" means that you are pretty girly yourself. The proper term is "metalflake". Guys don't buy glittery boats or glittery cars. They buy things with metalflake paintjobs.

Yeah. I love my "light red" "metalflake" axe with the "cardial muscle" pattern...

Yeah... looks best when I have on my pink sequined dress with the hearts on it...

Totally not a girls guitar.

So I was looking at artcores for a while, and I was gonna get the big white jazz-box thing, but then I saw this on American Musical for half-price:so I was like, yeah I could live with that design I guess, they're still good guitars. So I went into the shop to check one out and I found out the finish is also black GLITTER. Like, a lot of glitter. But I kinda already had my heart set on it, and it does sound great, and it was a good deal. So I bought it. Now every time I look at it I'm like, "..hmm". Did I make a bad choice?

I followed the links with smile on my face because I thought I will see some super girly guitar, but then dissapoint! It is not even girly -.-

By that logic, we should be calling the man who recorded "Rock 'n Roll, Part 2," Gary METALFLAKE? Uh, I don't think so...:facepalm:

Back