Delta1010LT, 80GB HDD, 1GB RAM

Elmo89m

I have an old desktop and was going to build a nice new one so i bought the hdd and ram. Then i realized that going laptop was much more practical. The HDD is 100% new and is 80GB HItachi 7200 RPM SATA drive.
asking price for the HDD-40$ + 5$ for shipping

The RAM is a 1GB AMPO 184-pin PC3200 DDR400. asking price-50$+5$ for shipping

THe Delta 1010LT soundcard is really awesome and i hate to get rid of it. It is in completely perfect condition and comes with everything it came with new. The card also came with Reason, Ableton Live, and Pro sessions loops, which will be included. asking price-200$ + 10$ for shipping.

please PM me with any offers.

the RAM was bought with the HDD, but i did use it for the last two months, however, the computer it was in gets used once a week at most.

I am located in The middle of wisconsin. But ill ship for a flat rate of 10$ to anyone in the 48 states.

I would but i would charge the difference over the flat rate shipping. (5$ for HDD and RAM and 10$ for the soundcard.)

What is it all of a sudden with you guys and your 1010LT's?
They sell for $199, with free shipping BRAND spanking new.
http://www.zzounds.com/a--2676837/item--MDOD1010LT

I am in the market for one, but used ones can usually be had on ebay for like $130. I guess I am going to get a better deal there, then from my homerecording.com bros....

Back