Delta 66 with Sonar

P. Glaser

Hi:

Thanks to all for the great information! Most of my problems are answered by simply reading your posts.

Thought I might run this one past you.

I am using Sonar 2 with Win2k and a Delta 66 Omni Studio. (also have a SB live card still installed) The 66 seems to be working fine, however I have only one stereo out in Sonar. Under "Options-Audio-Drivers the Delta 66 input and output drivers are all there.

I have reinstalled the drivers (most current from M-Audio) several times and have deactivated the SB Live. No change. I reinstalled the WDM drivers (earlier version) that came with the Delta, no change.

I'm sure it's something that I'm doing wrong! I would appreciate any input from you kind folks.

TIA

Paul

How many virtual mains do you have set up? You should set one up for each physical stereo output pair that you have, and then assign them as such (i.e., go to the Out setting on each VMain and click the down arrow. You should get choices for all your ports. Assign each Main to it's own pair. After you do this they will show up as choices for your Tracks.)

Thanks dachay2tnr!

That sounds like it! I will check and post back.

Thanks Again!

You folks are all great.

Paul

dachay2tnr:

That was it! Thank You. Is there a way to get left and right mono outs similar to the left and right inputs available? Thanks

Paul

Back