Delta 44

Happy Delta 66/Omni user here....

If you DON'T have a good solid interface, this is a GREAT deal, IMHO.

Dang!! Now dat i got my funds all da ish i wanted/needed is gone. Awww!! LOL im good though. Glad u got it sold.

Nicole

anybody know maximum octopus? i paid for this two weeks ago and still don't have it, and he hasn't been on here since i pm'ed him to ask about a tracking number, which seems a little odd. i'm sure stuff is on the up and up, but starting to feel a little iffy about this.

kojdogg said:
anybody know maximum octopus? i paid for this two weeks ago and still don't have it, and he hasn't been on here since i pm'ed him to ask about a tracking number, which seems a little odd. i'm sure stuff is on the up and up, but starting to feel a little iffy about this.

I've seen him sell stuff on here before, I wouldn't be nervous..

notbradsohner said:
Check the good guys list.
you're not the boss of me :D

that's awesome, i generally do and i'm sure he's a swell guy. i was more asking if anybody knows max-oct and if anything might have slowed this down. i'm not casting any aspersions on anyone here, but it's unusual in my limited experience for anything to take this long to get to my place from anywhere in the us via us mail. if he confirms for me that it shipped, i may have to file a claim for example.
it could very well be wonderfully packed and he is a real nice dude to deal with, but the fast shipping part of that testimonial has not happened for whatever reason-- that's all.

maximum octopus

Last Activity: 01-17-2007 12:55

hey, looking at this, i'd say something might have happened to him/someone.

i dont know any HR member that doesnt atleast go on once a day :D

I hope he didnt dissappear....I bought and paid for some monitors a couple weeks ago and havent seen them yet. I am assuming they are in shipping still. :o

He did say he started a new job, so maybe thats it>? :confused: Plus wasnt he one of the ones on the good guys list? ;)

Guess I'll give it a couple more days before panik mode. :eek: :D

Peace

Koj, I know you saw this but for reference for the other members.

TGates said:
Hello, My name is Tim Gates.

I am the brother of the person who posts here as Maximum Octopus

I registered here just to get this message out. I do not know how to say this, but he has been waylaid by a serious health issue, and has been in the hospital since January 17th.

He asked me to take care of this, so I just wanted people who are waiting for shipments to know that I will be going through all of the stuff this weekend and shipping out everything that remains to be sent. He has ALOT of things that need to be sent

I know you addresses from his Pay Pal account, but I do not know your usernames so I thought it would be best just to post here. Please be patient. Your stuff will be on the way as early as tomoorow mornin.

If you have any questions please send me a message at bulletproof@tds.net.

He has been quite concerned about this so I will be taking care of this for him.

Tim

Back