Delta 1010lt routing/monitoring options

Jagular

Hey guys, I know this question has kind of been asked before, but I searched around and couldn't find the exact specific situation. Here is what I'm trying to do. I have my powered monitors (computer speakers :() connected to out 1&2. I have phones connected to outs 3&4.

The goal of this is to be able to send tracks to 3&4 in Sonar to monitor through the headphones while hearing what I am tracking. Right now I have to lift one of the cans off partially off my ear so I can hear myself with the tracks that are already recorded.

I though about switching the headphones to outs 1&2 and the monitors to outs 3&4 because I think I can get that combo to work as described above. That would be great for working in Sonar, but for the regular day to day sounds from Windows, Winamp, games...etc, I don't think I can get them to route throug outs 3&4...or can I?

I really would like to get this setup working, and I'm sure it can be done...I just haven't been able to figure it out yet.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance :)

Never mind guys. Got it sorted. It was really quite simple. My monitors are now on 3&4. I went into contro panel > sounds and changed the windows soundcard output to the 1010lt multichannel 3&4. The cans are now on 1&2 where I have monitor mixer checked and everything works hunky dorey.

Figured I'd share in case anyone else runs across this and tries searching.

:)

Back