delta 1010lt or Aardvark pro lx6

royharper3220

I thought about getting the delta 1010lt until i realized it had no headphone outs and i would need to use a preamp with it (no 48v).so since i will need a pre amp and some kinda of headphone monitoring device i thought the Aardvark might be better suited for me. i only need two inputs, midi, prefer 1/4 in and outs, and a headphone out for zero latency monitoring.
right now MF has a blem Aardvark pro lx6 for $279. how does this card compare to the delta 1010lt? anyone have any scratch and dent expeirence from MF? will the lx6 cause any problems with my audigy 2 if I have both installed? i heard the delta wont i dont know if this is true for all cards though.

Should be no problem with the LX6 with an Audigy in there. I personally like the Aardvark mixer, but the M-audio mixer interface is a lot faster and cleaner to work with, and provides all you really need if you already have an outboard mixer (I'm guessing you don't?). Drivers for both are generally good...up there on the ladder of sound card drivers. You might have some problems, but nothing some fiddling around with can't fix. No idea about MF scratch and dent.

Back