Delta 1010LT + 5.1

elil

OK, right now I'm running Sonar 4 Producer and have a Delta 1010LT using ASIO drivers. I have the main output sent on digital S/PDIF to a home theater 5/1 receiver (which works great for DVDs, etc.) and a pair of studio reference monitors on Wav Out 1+2 w/ the monitor mixer signal. The combination is really something awesome for listening to music or watching movies.

Now I'm interested in making mixes in 5.1, but can't seem to figure out how. I've tried using the surround busses, but I can't seem to find out how to assign the outputs. In addition to the regular analog outs, I only show "S/PDIF Stereo", "Surround Left", and "Center". Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Do you have to set up Sonar to send AC3?

elil said:
OK, right now I'm running Sonar 4 Producer and have a Delta 1010LT using ASIO drivers. I have the main output sent on digital S/PDIF to a home theater 5/1 receiver (which works great for DVDs, etc.) and a pair of studio reference monitors on Wav Out 1+2 w/ the monitor mixer signal. The combination is really something awesome for listening to music or watching movies.

Now I'm interested in making mixes in 5.1, but can't seem to figure out how. I've tried using the surround busses, but I can't seem to find out how to assign the outputs. In addition to the regular analog outs, I only show "S/PDIF Stereo", "Surround Left", and "Center". Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Do you have to set up Sonar to send AC3?

I think you have to have a receiver that will accept individual line in's for each channel.

Back