Deep thoughts, questions and answers with Chatgtp

Language is a very poor tool. Animals experience the one, we have lost that connection.
I wrote a song a million years ago using words to illustrate the uselessness of words...

In a world full of rules
In a world ran by fools
What can you do
But you are not alone
As you carry the stone
You are not alone
Yes your soul lives on
Yes your soul lives on
On and on

I don't believe them
Don't trust them at all
They don't mean to deceive
but with words they build up the wall
Climb over
Climb over
Come see for yourself
Life is one dimension
Don't get stuck on the shelf

I wrote a song a million years ago using words to illustrate the uselessness of words...

In a world full of rules
In a world ran by fools
What can you do
But you are not alone
As you carry the stone
You are not alone
Yes your soul lives on
Yes your soul lives on
On and on

I don't believe them
Don't trust them at all
They don't mean to deceive
but with words they build up the wall
Climb over
Climb over
Come see for yourself
Life is one dimension
Don't get stuck on the shelf

The question you've asked is often posed as a philosophical paradox and is known as the "omnipotence paradox." It goes like this: If God is all-powerful, can He create a rock so heavy that He cannot lift it?
There are a few ways to approach this question:
  1. Limitation of Language: Some philosophers argue that the question is based on a misuse of language and the concept of omnipotence itself. They suggest that it's like asking if God can create a square circle or a married bachelor, which are logically contradictory concepts. Omnipotence, in this view, doesn't mean that God can do anything that is logically impossible or self-contradictory.
  2. Defining Omnipotence: Others argue that the definition of omnipotence should be nuanced. Instead of saying God can do anything, it could be defined as God can do anything that is logically possible and consistent with His nature. In this case, creating a rock so heavy that He can't lift it would be a logical contradiction and therefore outside the scope of divine omnipotence.
  3. Reinterpretation: Some theologians and philosophers have reinterpreted the question by suggesting that the ability to create such a rock and the ability to lift it are both part of God's omnipotence. In other words, God can create a rock of any size and can also lift any rock, regardless of its size, because these actions are within the realm of His limitless power.
The answer to this question often depends on one's theological and philosophical beliefs. It's a classic example of how complex and nuanced discussions about the nature of God and omnipotence can be. Different religious traditions and philosophical perspectives may offer different interpretations and resolutions to this paradox.
ChatGTP is sounding like a politician.

Of course, the key point is that a paradox is a statement that is contradictory in nature. It defies logic, which in some respects is the essence of many religions. In most cases, we are ill equipped to deal with concepts like infinity, eternity, nothingness, and omnipotence. We know the definition of the words, but we live in a physical world and the events we perceive can be defined by a beginning and end. We deal with limitations, (can we do something or not do it). It's like saying that the universe started with the Big Bang.... ok, but what was there before the big bang?

Reactions: TAE
There is no such thing as time, only now. Concepts like infinity and eternity have no meaning in that context. Toss them aside, they are irrelevant.
They are blinders in the prisons of our own design.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as time, only now. Concepts like infinity and eternity have no meaning in that context. Toss them aside, they are irrelevant.
They are blinders in the prisons of our own design.
When using the number 42 we are no longer blind - but have insight into why 7 ate 9.

Maybe before Chatgtp came about, Jimi had it figured out.

No doubt in my mind Jimi was a lot closer to understanding what all this going on is about than most. Almost at death with yourself,yet on the staircase of birth? Seriously? The dude was a prophet and we are but sheep.

Last edited:
So here's one I had fun with today...explaining the metaphor that life is like a bowl a cherries....

The metaphor "Life is a bowl of cherries" is a commonly used expression in English that conveys a positive and optimistic outlook on life. This metaphor suggests that life is enjoyable, delightful, and filled with pleasant experiences, much like a bowl of ripe, juicy cherries.
Here's a breakdown of the metaphor:
  1. Life: Refers to the entirety of one's existence, encompassing all the experiences, challenges, and events that make up an individual's journey through life.
  2. Bowl of cherries: Represents the idea that life can be compared to a bowl filled with cherries. Cherries are often seen as a symbol of sweetness, happiness, and the good things in life. They are tasty, colorful, and bring joy when eaten. Therefore, the bowl of cherries signifies a life filled with positivity, joy, and happiness.
The metaphor is often used to encourage a lighthearted and optimistic perspective on life, suggesting that even though there may be difficulties and challenges, overall, life is a delightful experience. It encourages people to focus on the positive aspects of life and enjoy its sweet moments.
However, it's worth noting that this metaphor can be seen as overly simplistic, as life is inherently complex and can involve both positive and negative experiences. While it's important to maintain a positive outlook, it's also essential to acknowledge and address the challenges and hardships that life may bring.

You are getting close but you need to explain this noting that cherries though sweet and fun to eat, they do have pits / seeds within them that are inedible and can hurt your teeth if you try to eat the cherry too fast. Expound further on the negative side of cherries and life.

Example Life is a bowl of cherries but be careful when eating because they have pits

2 / 2
Certainly! When we consider the metaphor "Life is a bowl of cherries" with the awareness of the pits or seeds within cherries, it takes on a more nuanced meaning. This expanded interpretation suggests that life, while often enjoyable and sweet, can also contain hidden challenges or obstacles, much like the pits in cherries. Here's a deeper exploration of this aspect:
  1. Sweetness and Enjoyment: Just as cherries are known for their sweet and delicious taste, life can offer moments of happiness, joy, and fulfillment. These are the times when life feels like a bowl of cherries, and everything seems wonderful.
  2. Pits or Seeds: Cherries have pits or seeds that are inedible and sometimes hard to navigate. These pits can be seen as metaphorical representations of life's difficulties, setbacks, and obstacles. Just as you need to be cautious when biting into a cherry to avoid the pit, in life, you must exercise caution and awareness to avoid stumbling upon unexpected challenges.
  3. Potential Harm: Trying to eat cherries too quickly or without caution can lead to accidentally biting into a pit, which can hurt your teeth or pose a choking hazard. Similarly, in life, rushing through experiences or ignoring potential problems can lead to negative consequences. It's a reminder to be mindful and consider the potential pitfalls that can arise.
  4. Balance and Perspective: The metaphor encourages balance and perspective. While life can indeed be sweet and enjoyable, it's essential to recognize that it also contains hardships and uncertainties. By acknowledging both the positive and negative aspects, individuals can navigate life with greater wisdom and resilience.
In summary, "Life is a bowl of cherries, but be careful when eating because they have pits" reminds us that life is a mix of pleasant and challenging moments. It encourages us to savor the sweet aspects of life while being mindful of the potential pitfalls. This metaphor encourages a balanced and realistic outlook, emphasizing the importance of being cautious and prepared for life's inevitable difficulties.

I thought the saying was "If life is a bowl of cherries, what am I doing in the pits"? (thank you Erma Bombeck!).

She also had the great book "The Grass Is Always Greener Over the Septic Tank".

Reactions: TAE
I thought the saying was "If life is a bowl of cherries, what am I doing in the pits"? (thank you Erma Bombeck!).

She also had the great book "The Grass Is Always Greener Over the Septic Tank".
Back in the 70's there was story of guy who travelled to Nepal to find out the meaning of life.
There was a wise man high in the Himalaya's that it was said knew the answer..
So the guy hiked for weeks through horrible freezing cold weather, ya know the rain, sleet n snow stuff. He made it through an avalanche and a crazy wicked lightning storm that killed his dog.
So he finally get's to the top and there is the old wise man sitting in lotus position being all wise n shit..

He runs up to him and says master master I have travelled far and long and endured treacherous weather to get here to see you.

The old man looks at him and says "you've come here to learn what is the meaning of life haven't you?"
The guys says yes yes please tell me oh wise one!

The old man pauses, takes a breath and then says..."Life is a bowl of cherries"

The guy looks at him and yells are you frickin kidding me! I have spent 1000's of dollars, wasted weeks of my life, I've lost my dog and I am totally exhausted from the journey and this is all you have to tell me about life...

The old man looks at him, takes another deep breath and with a puzzled look on his face says...You mean life isn't a bowl of cherries?

Take a song, have it listen to it, and give it's opinion on all aspects of it.
When I looked into this at first it seemed like it is not possible...but according to someone on Reddit it can be done...You'll need to give me a link to the mp3 stored on google drive or something similar...I'm going to try it with one of mine right now and let you know...

When I looked into this at first it seemed like it is not possible...but according to someone on Reddit it can be done...You'll need to give me a link to the mp3 stored on google drive or something similar...I'm going to try it with one of mine right now and let you know...
The guy was full of shit, Chatgtp can not access files out on the internet

Last edited:
I had it analyze "did you hear the one" one of my originals

Analyze these lyrics Did you hear the one about the man who walked on water Came here to save us from ourselves. If you don't know him you really oughta. Because he came here to teach how to live. And as he hung upon the cross dying, he taught us how to forgive. He said father forgive them, for they know not what they do. Forgive them they're blind as fools. The skies turned, the earth shook, the curtains tore and they knew. He was the one. The Christ Jesus, son of the father. He came here to save us from ourselves. If you don't know him you really oughta.

The lyrics you provided seem to be centered around the story of Jesus Christ, particularly his crucifixion and the message of forgiveness. Here's an analysis of the lyrics:
  1. Religious Theme: The lyrics are strongly rooted in Christian religious themes. They refer to Jesus as the one who "walked on water" and came to "save us from ourselves." This is a reference to the belief that Jesus performed miracles and was sent by God to save humanity from sin.
  2. Teaching and Forgiveness: The lyrics emphasize that Jesus came not only to perform miracles but also to teach people how to live and forgive. His act of forgiveness on the cross, saying "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do," is a well-known moment in the Christian narrative. This act of forgiveness is seen as a central teaching of Jesus.
  3. Crucifixion: The lyrics also describe the crucifixion of Jesus, with references to the skies turning, the earth shaking, and the tearing of curtains. These events are often associated with dramatic and supernatural occurrences in Christian theology.
  4. Identity: The lyrics identify Jesus as "The Christ Jesus, son of the father." This is a declaration of Jesus' identity as the Messiah and the Son of God in Christian belief.
  5. Call to Know Him: The lyrics repeatedly encourage the listener to know Jesus, suggesting that knowing him is important for salvation and living a meaningful life.
Overall, these lyrics convey a message of faith, salvation, and the importance of forgiveness in the context of Christian beliefs. They tell the story of Jesus' sacrifice and emphasize the idea that through him, people can learn how to live and forgive.

Those lyrics I posted previously above are to a song called Another world without mentioning Another world here is what Chatgtp came up with

analyze these lyrics In a world full of rules In a world ran by fools What can you do But you are not alone As you carry the stone You are not alone Yes your soul lives on Yes your soul lives on On and on I don't believe them Don't trust them at all They don't mean to deceive but with words they build up the wall Climb over Climb over Come see for yourself Life is one dimension Don't get stuck on the shelf

These lyrics appear to convey a sense of disillusionment with the rules and authority figures in the world, advocating for individuality, skepticism, and an escape from conformity. Here's an analysis of the lyrics:
  1. Rebellion Against Conformity: The lyrics open by highlighting a world filled with rules and controlled by what the singer refers to as "fools." This suggests a sense of rebellion against conformity and a desire for freedom from societal norms.
  2. Empowerment: The lines "What can you do / But you are not alone / As you carry the stone / You are not alone" seem to convey a message of empowerment. Despite the challenges and restrictions in the world, the singer emphasizes that individuals are not alone in their struggles and can carry the metaphorical "stone" of their burdens together.
  3. Spiritual and Existential Themes: The repetition of "Yes your soul lives on" and "On and on" hints at existential or spiritual themes. It suggests a belief in the persistence of the soul beyond physical existence, providing hope and comfort.
  4. Distrust of Authority: The lyrics express a lack of trust in authority figures and their words, stating, "I don't believe them / Don't trust them at all." This reflects a skepticism toward those in power and their intentions.
  5. Metaphorical Language: The lines "but with words they build up the wall / Climb over / Climb over" employ metaphorical language. The "wall" represents barriers or restrictions imposed by authority figures, and the call to "climb over" suggests a desire to break free from these constraints.
  6. Encouragement to Explore Life: The lyrics conclude with an invitation to "Come see for yourself / Life is one dimension / Don't get stuck on the shelf." This encourages individuals to explore life firsthand, to not be confined or limited, and to avoid becoming passive or stagnant.
Overall, these lyrics convey a message of defiance against conformity and authority, encouraging individuality and a quest for personal meaning and freedom. They also touch on existential and spiritual themes, emphasizing the enduring nature of the soul.

Last edited:
Back