Dean Markley Vintage Strings

Zaphod B

Raccoons-Be-Gone, Inc.
The "originals" as I know 'em, they're now labeled as "vintage" after not having been offered for a few years.

I've been playing on these strings for a long, long time and they offer a great combination of tone and longevity. Nothin' fancy, just nickel-plated steel.

What's better: MF is selling a 12-pack for 26.99. (Even the normal price is 29.99 / 12 sets.) I just ordered a batch, and with shipping it comes out to $2.75 a set. :eek:

Get 'em while they're hot! :)

No, those are actually my used strings.

I guarantee they are "vintage".

Smell my finger and then smell those strings....

No, those are actually my used strings.

I guarantee they are "vintage".

Smell my finger and then smell those strings....

:D I wondered why it smelled like horse's ass after I changed strings the other day! :laughings:

Years ago that's all I used.They used to offer brass as well as bronze acoustic strings.I wonder if you still get a sticker with each pack.:D

I order all my strings from MF once a year and I may give them a try again when the time comes.

Years ago that's all I used.They used to offer brass as well as bronze acoustic strings.I wonder if you still get a sticker with each pack.:D

I order all my strings from MF once a year and I may give them a try again when the time comes.

Yep, they still come with a sticker in each pack. :D

Back