Deals in Dreamland!

A Reel Person

It's Too Funky in Here!!!
Pleiades Microphone Input Transformer Passive Pre Preamplifier for Tascam Porta | eBay

Pleiades-Microphone-Input-Transformer-Passive-Pre-Preamplifier-for-Tascam-Porta

Time left: 19h 44m 46s (Jun 17, 2014 13:47:59 PDT)

Seller information
aetoulis (372 ) 100% Positive feedback

Starting bid:
US $250.00
[ 0 bids ]

Place bid
Enter US $250.00 or more

Price:
US $14,000.00
Buy It Now

Shipping:
$20.00
Standard Shipping

Pleiades microphone impedance matching transformer using Magnetec's Nanoperm revolutionary extremely high inductance index nanocrystalline tape wound core toroid.

Designed to remove unwanted bass increase due to the proximity effect. Suitable for distance of even less than 1in! Can be used at any unbalanced high impedance mic input such as Tascam's Porta.

Provides balanced impedance matching of 50-200 ohms microphones such as the the Shure SM-58, Sennheiser MD421, Coles 4038 or Reslo ribbon mics to the usual 10K-50K ohms input impedance, (max power transfer), no reflection of energy. The turn ratio is 1:7, increasing impedance 49 times. Reserving right to make revision changes, item may not look exactly the same, handling time 30 days. Other step-up ratios may be ordered.

Electromagnetic damping of pop noise, protection of the membrane or ribbon at any distance. You can try the principle by short circuiting any speaker driver unit with a cable and tapping the membrane with your finger.

Extremely low noise.

Diamond sparkling quality for studio production work.

The subtlest detail revealed with nanoperm's permeability of the order of x100,000!

For the schematic only please visit my other items.

http://euroelectron.blogspot.gr/2014/02/biger-logo-pleiades-inpedance-matching_22.html

Attachments

• xformer2.jpg
    xformer2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 174
  • xformer1.jpg
    xformer1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 228
" high inductance index nanocrystalline tape wound core toroid."

That explains everything!
:spank::eek:;)

"The subtlest detail revealed with nanoperm's permeability of the order of x100,000!"

I've been looking for a nanoperm permiability of 100,000!!! I've only been able to 99,999, but NOW...oh man my ship has come IN!!!

I dunno... maybe one of us should use Buy-it-Now before it gets away! ;) :facepalm:

Wow!

Battery Tube Only Headphones Amplifier for Sennheiser HD 580 600 650 Beyer DT880 | eBay

Battery Tube Only Headphones Amplifier for Sennheiser HD 580 600 650 Beyer DT880

Item condition:
New

Time left:
1 day 11 hours (Jun 19, 2014 12:12:19 PDT)

Starting bid:
US $47,000.00
[ 0 bids ]

Place bid
Enter US $47,000.00 or more

Price:
US $70,000.00
Buy It Now

Pleiades Electra, possibly the most transparent amplifier on earth. No other components except 2 tubes for both (stereo) channels. For the schematic Only please visit my other items.

An electron tube on its own has a flat frequency response from 0Hz to many MHz. Surrounding components restrict this and limit the magic of music in other ways too. This is possibly the first amplifier on earth using electron tubes and only.

Since the signal passes through an electron tube and nothing else, the amplifier is possibly the closest there is to a wire with power gain!

Gain being fixed it must be connected to a passive preamplifier or a source that has variable output. Volume control may be added on your request.

Item may not look exactly the same, reserving the right to make revision changes. Handling time approximately 30 days. This amplifier is only suitable for high impedance stereo headphones such as the Sennheiser HD-580, Beyer DT880 or equivalent..

Specifications:

Bandwidth <<0.000001Hz to >>MHz (DC to RF)

12V extremely low noise battery operation

Power consumption < 7W

Input impedance >>MOhm

No resistors, potentiometers

No capacitors

No transformers, inductors

No solid state, diodes, transistors, FETs, ICs

The signal is amplified by only 2 electron tubes in class A.

Only suitable for headphones with impedance >150, <600 Ohms

Caution: Headphones can damage hearing at high levels. Please make sure you attenuate your source signal adequately before sending to this headphone amplifier.

Attachments

• Pleiades2.jpg
    Pleiades2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Pleiades1.jpg
    Pleiades1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Pleiades3.jpg
    Pleiades3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 66
But just look at the attention to detail! Particularly the handling of the wires coming off of the toroid. That knot must be proprietary...

That tube joke is criminal! At best the battery operates the heaters and the audio goes from the input jack to the output jack. Talk about a starved plate configuration! :facepalm:

Don't forget to report the seller. All it takes is a few complaints to get eBay's attention. ;)

I think flower pot has a rare vintage tubes only limiter for $210,000.00. I'm not sure if it comes with a vintage nanodetonator battery,

Back